Last year on a party line vote, Republican politicians rewrote the entire federal tax code. The NEW REPUBLICAN TAX CODE:
Rigs the economy in favor of the donor class against the middle class.
Hands nearly $2 trillion in tax cuts to millionaires, billionaires, and corporations.
Gives corporations a financial incentive to move jobs out of the U.S..
This is not an economic philosophy, it is a payoff to the donor class. Every politician who voted for this obscenity of a bill should be thrown out of office.
Master the Tax Debate!
Get Endorsed by the Patriotic Millionaires!
The Patriotic Millionaires will consider endorsing any candidate for federal office who is running against an incumbent who voted for the new GOP tax code.
Why Patriotic Millionaires University?
Our tax code – like every nation’s tax code – specifies who pays the cost of running the country and how various economic activities are rewarded or discouraged. It is the most foundational element of the economy, and any effort to “rig” the economy will begin with the tax code.
Last year, on a strict party line vote, Republican lawmakers rewrote the entire federal tax code. The NEW REPUBLICAN TAX CODE:
- Deliberately rigs the economy In favor of the political donor class against the middle class.
- Hands nearly $2 trillion to the millionaires, billionaires, CEOs and corporations who fund political campaigns.
- Gives a significant, permanent advantage to people who make money off investments over those who bring home a paycheck.
- Provides a financial incentive to corporations to move jobs overseas.
- Creates an easy new way for wealthy people to game the system.
- Hands millions of tax free dollars to the children of millionaires.
- Closes virtually none of the worst tax loopholes (yes, those fund managers are still “getting away with murder”).
We created PMU to help candidates run and win against this obscene bill.
- JUNE 2-3: Baltimore Campaign Academy (DFA)
- JUNE 14: Advanced Management for Candidates (PCCC)
- JUNE 19: Advanced Endorsements for Candidates (PCCC)
- JUNE 22-24: CommonBound 2018 (New Economy Coalition)
- JUNE 22-25: National Citizen Leadership Conference (American Promise)
- JUNE 23-24: Phoenix Campaign Academy (DFA)
- JULY 21-22: Tallahassee Campaign Academy (DFA)
- JULY 30: Reclaiming American Democracy (Represent.us)
Subscribe to PMU
For tax news you can use, proven social media content, updates and events.